The black Digital Holster 20 V2.0 from Think Tank contains a unique “Pop Down” feature that allows the lens hood to be kept on the camera held in shooting position. For the active shooter, this is a real time-saver. The case is made to hold a regular-sized DSLR such as a Canon 5D Mark II, 7D or Nikon D700 with a standard zoom attached or when the “Pop Down” feature is employed, it can accommodate a DSLR with a 70-200mm f/2.8 with hood reversed.
This is a form-fitting case, somewhat reminiscent of a western holster – ready to draw and shoot at a moment’s notice.
The case comes with a side rail attachment that accepts a small Modular, Skin, or Multimedia component. This increases the footprint and capacity of the holster as well as your shooting capabilities. The holster comes with Think Tank’s “Rotate or Lock” technology for their Pro Speed Belt, Thin Skin Belt or Steroid Speed Belt that permits you to attach the holster with no effort at all.
There is also a smooth fabric on the belt to minimize friction against your body. One of the best features of the bag is that the lid opens away from your body. This enhances access to your gear as well as adding a significant security aspect to the bag since, when opened, the lid acts a shield preventing others from seeing what’s inside. The removable shoulder strap and top grab handle are complemented by dual zippers that guard the access to the main compartment.
- Lens hood can remain attached, reversed or in position
- Front stretch pocket for lens caps, back caps, and other items
- Removable screen protector separates your shoulder straps from your LCD
- Compatible with the Digital Holster Harness
- Inner lid pocket for SD cards or lens cloth
- Carry with top grab-handle or the included shoulder strap
- Business card holder on top of lid
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
What Fits –
- Standard DSLR
- 24–70 f/2.8 (hood in shooting position)
- 70-200 f/2.8 (hood reversed)